Seagrape Plantation Resort is located close to Half Moon Bay and West End in Roatan. A 10 minute walk takes you to the heart of West End. This resort boasts of its beautiful ocean views and spectacular sunsets from their five Caribbean bungalows. This resort is famous for its dive shop and great rates. It is well located for the bohemian west end too. There is no beach though it's iron shore makes easy clean access for snorkling. It is located close to the spectacular dive site of Hole in The Wall. The resort is such that no matter where you are 2 minutes walk can take you to the furthest point away within the resort.
A suite of 22 rooms is established in the middle of the resort. The tourists can get a privacy and seclusion during their stay at this resort. Moreover, the resort offers an easy access to the shore, from where the guests can easily enjoy the beautiful Caribbean sun and the shoreside fresh water pool.
- Bungalow; 1 single bed and two double beds for 2 folks
- Single room; 1 single room for 1 person
- Double room; 1 single bed and 1 double bed for 2
- Triple room; 1 single bed and 2 double bed perfect for 3 people
- Free Wi-Fi facility is available in all the rooms of the resort.
- The guests of this resort can also enjoy the private swimming pool of this resort.
- Seagrape plantation also offers its guests various outdoor activities, including diving snorkelling and nature tours.
- The guests do not face any trouble regarding currency exchange as the resort offers on-site currency exchange.
- The resort also offers Airport shuttle.
- Cable service with a flat LCD TV.
- Free bottled water is provided within the room.
- Fully furnished private bathrooms
- Free Air conditioning
- Refrigerator is provided on request of the guest
- Daily housekeeping service is free for maintaining proper hygiene of the customers.
The check-in time of this resort starts at 1:00 PM and ends at 6:00 PM. The minimum age for check-in is 18 years. The check-out time of this resort is noon. Children are happily welcomed here, but rollaway or extra beds are not available here. Extra person charges are applicable depending upon the resort policies. Pets are strictly not allowed in this resort.
Booking and Prices
Check TripAdvisor for reviews and prices to stay here.
Seagrape Plantation Resort has it's own PADI dive shop which has experience since 15 years. The dive shop offers knowledge about the Roatan’s reef courses fun dives and all the rest.
This resort offers three dives daily for certified divers.
- 8:30 am
- 10:30 am
- 2:00 pm
Why scuba diving in Seagrape Plantation?
- The dive shops provide all the dive gear (free). So, the tourists have just to step in and out of the boat to get their diving experience.
- Three custom-built dive boats offer shaded areas for the customer’s comfort.
- Entry and exit to the dive boats is quite easy.
- The guests can also enjoy a shore diving facility as well.
- Fresh drinking water, fruits, and towels are provided after every dive.
- The divers are guided by trained and professional Divemasters, instructors and boat captains.
- Rental dive equipment is provided.
- Nitrox is provided on customers’ demand.
Just breakfast and lunch are accomodated. Seagrape Plantation has recently launched their new restaurant “RICKY’S BUFFET”. Here the guests can enjoy their breakfast and lunch daily. Restaurants Hours-7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Address: Seagrape Plantation Resort West End, Roatan, Honduras
Office- 504) 2445-4428, 8793-0265, 2445-4298
Dive shop- (504) 2445- 4297
Restaurant- (504) 2445-4228