Grand Roatan Caribbean Resort is located on West Bay at the far end (Roatan's best beach). It is highly rated mostly with the bad side coming down to details about the lack of food choice and quality at this price point and levels of service. Most people are more than satisfied however and the location and beach here are huge positives. On cruise ship day west bay gets busy with large groups of cruise ship guests looking for the best beach and snorkelling combo. There is no evening entertainment to note.
- This hotel provides an air condition facility for every room along with a flat screen television.
- This resort offers its guests a hot tub, an outdoor pool.
- The free Wi-Fi service provided by this resort makes it unique among the other resorts of Roatan.
- This resort is well divided into many units. Some units include a relaxing place for the guests, whereas certain highlight the sea view and the beautiful garden view.
- A private bathroom is attached to every room
- Free hairdryer and toiletries are provided to the guests to fulfil their daily requirements.
- This resort provides a great continental breakfast along with coffee. The breakfast is served every morning between 7 am to 10 am. Moreover, this breakfast is absolutely free.
- They provide beach sun loungers for their customers, so that, they can take a healthy sunbath.
- This resort has a well-maintained dry cleaning and laundry service.
- It has a designated smoking area.
- The guests can entertain themselves by playing indoor games likes mini-golf here.
- An outdoor pool and a children's pool are also available at this resort.
- Guests can enjoy scuba diving nearby (fees may be applicable)
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Mayan Divers (0.5 km)
- West Bay Beach (The resort sits on West Bay Beach Itself)
- Gumbalimba Park (2.1 km)
- Half Moon Bay Beach (5.5 km)
- Carambola Botanical Garden (9.3 km)
- Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences (9.5 km)
- Serenity Day Spa (10.9 km)
- Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum (16 km)
- Marbella Beach (21.7 km)
- Fantasy Island Beach (25.8 km)
Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is only 9.7 km away from this resort. Utila and Corozal is 38.6 km and 9.7 km away from the Grand Roatan Caribbean Resort respectively. Car rental is also available here.
- The check-in time for this resort stars at 3 pm onwards.
- The customer must be 18 years old to fulfil the check-in policy.
- The check-out time starts from 11 pm.
- Children are welcomed but extra beds and rollaway beds are not available.
- This resort does not allow pets on their campus.
LIST OF ACCOMMODATIONS
Junior Suite (635 sq. feet)- Canopy View
1 king bed suitable for 2 guests and a child
Average rate per night-Rs16, 166.00 (only 8 are left)
Junior Suite (635 sq. feet)- Garden view
2 double beds where two adults can fit along with a child
Average rate per night- Rs 16, 166.00 (only 9 are left)
Premium Condo (926 sq. feet) -Ocean view
1 king bed and 1 double sofa bed best for 4 guests
Average rate per night- Rs 21, 724.00 (only 1 is left)
Premium Condo (1453 sq. feet)- Ocean View
2king beds best for 6 guests
Average rate per night-Rs26, 122.00 (only 3 are left)
Premium Condo (1453 sq. feet)-Beach View
2 king beds best accommodated for 6 guests
Average rate per night- Rs 38,685.00 (only 4 are left)
Booking and Reviews
Check Prices on Booking.com
WHY CHOOSE GRAND ROATAN CARIBBEAN RESORT?
The staff of this resort are well-conversed in speaking English and Spanish. They are also quite friendly and happy to help their customers. This resort is especially suited for couples and they have rated it 9.5 out of 10.